National Championships 2017
JKA Scotland National Championships were held on Saturday 11th March 2017.
For more details and trophy winners please follow this link:
Join JKA Scotland
Do you wish to become a member of a modern thinking well organised non-profit making association run by democratically elected members for the benefit of its members?
Are you an instructor looking to affiliate your club to an association that provides regular courses with top JKA instructors and offers help and support from its National Committee?
Train karate as taught by the Japan Karate Association with JKA Scotland. The Japan Karate Association is one of the most prestigious and largest karate organisations in the world founded in 1949 with its headquarters in Tokyo Japan and members in over 100 countries worldwide.
Become a member of JKA Scotland and enjoy access to the benefits listed below:
- JKA Scotland National Courses with visiting JKA Honbu Dojo and internationally renowned JKA instructors.
- Worldwide recognised grades from internationally recognised JKA Dan Grading examiners.
- Regional association courses and kyu gradings.
- Squad training sessions and access to JKA Scotland National Team selection for JKA World and European Championships events at both senior and junior level.
- Special Instructor training courses for Club Instructors and senior grades.
- Special Kata Courses.
- Structured tuition and grading syllabus
- Non-profit making organisation
- Membership of JKA World Federation, JKA Europe and Scottish Karate Governing Body
For anyone wishing to join a JKA Scotland club please see our clubs page or e-mail info@JKAScotland.com
For any instructor wishing to find out more about affiliating to JKA Scotland please e-mail info@JKAScotland.com
JKA Scotland Kata Course. January 2017
JKA Scotland recently held its January special Kata Course. For more information click this link:
Calendar of Events 2017
The JKA Scotland calendar of events for 2017 has been added to the Events page. more information:
June Update: JKA Junior European Championships May 2016
The JKA Scotland junior squad travelled to Nis, Serbia to compete in the JKA Junior European Championships 2016. For more information click this link:
May Update: JKA Scotland May Course and Dan Grading
JKA Scotland held its May Course and JKA Dan grading on Saturday 14th May. more information:
May Update: JKA England May 2016 International Course Crawley London
Members from JKA Scotland travelled to Crawley London to attend the JKA England Spring International 2016 course. more information: